Day 1: Hanoi- Hon Gai International Harbour - Bai Tu Long Bay
08:30 : Pick up at the hotel in Hanoi Old quarter. Transfer to Halong bay with 3,5 hour drive through Red river delta.
11.30 – 12.15 : Arrival at Hon Gai International Harbour.
12.30 – 13.00: Transfer by tender to embark the cruise, enjoy Welcome Drink while the captain takes a short briefing about the safety on the boat , Depart to Bai Tu long Bay.
13.00 – 14.30: Enjoy Lunch while cruising to the beautiful Bai Tu Long Bay, admire the fascinating formations on the way.
15.30 – 16.30: Transfer from boat to rowing boat to visit Vung Vieng Fishing Village. Rowers are local people wearing traditional costume. It’s the opportunity to see the fisher’s daily life with the primary features in the charming nature.
16.45 – 17.30: Enjoy relaxing on a white sandy beach at Ban Chan Beach.
17.30 : Return to the boat – Continue cruising through the bay.
18.30: Anchor for overnight at Cong Do area.
18.30 – 19.00: Cooking Demonstration in the restaurant.
19.30 – 21.00: Savor a delicious Set Dinner in the dining room.
21.00 – 22.30: Activities: Relax on the deck, Beauty Spa services, drink service available or night time fishing.
23.00: Relax, enjoy fresh air & overnight on board.
19.30 – 23.00
- Dinner – Deluxe Vietnamese and International BBQ Set Menu Dinner will be served on your sundeck. Enjoy the meal among the cool and fresh atmosphere in the middle of the bay is surely your unforgettable experience in life.
- Evening activities include Leisure your time with a chat around the bar, watching movies and, relaxing and spending a romantic night on Image Halong Cruise’s music, playing cards, chess, or reading magazines in room and dining room. You may also try your luck at squid fishing.
- end of the day 1.
Day 2: Thien Canh Son Cave - Hanoi
06.30: Enjoy the sunrise over the Bay or take part the morning Tai Chi session on the sundeck
06.45 – 07.45: Breakfast served in dining room with tea, coffee, and pastries.
08.00 – 08.30: Explore the well- hidden Thien Canh Son cave. The most amazing cave in Bai Tu Long bay area.
09.00 – 09.30: Check-out cabins and settle bills and luggage collection
09.30 – 10.30: Enjoy international Buffet Brunch served in dining room.
10.30 – 11.00: Arrival at the pier. Farewell.
12:00: Shuttle bus transfer back to Hanoi.
|Inclusion||Exclusion||Things To Bring|
Inspired from traditional junk manufacturing, Victory Cruise is the symbol of Halong Bay’s legendary beauty. Tropical precious wood, fine arts decorations, and a devoted staff will lead you to an amazing journey discovering Ha Long Bay .
- Explore local daily life by visiting Vung Vieng fishing village
- Swimming and relaxing at Ban Chan beach
- Discover the most beautiful hidden cave in Bai Tu Long bay – The Thien Canh Son cave.
- Joining interesting activity on boat : Tai Chi class, cooking class, fishing
- Launch: 2007
- Length : 42 m
- Width: 09 m
- Capacity: 42 guests
- Structure: 04 floors
- Cabins’ levels : 2 decks.
- 1 Dining room and bar (Capacity 42 guests)
- 1 sundeck for sunbath and relaxation
- Quantity : 2 cabins
- Bed type: 1 double bed & 1 extra bed for kid
- Area: 20m2 / cabin
- Quantity : 19 Cabins
- Bed type : 2 single bed( convertible to double bed) or 1 double bed.
- (Including 2 family connecting cabins)
- Area: 12m2 / cabin
- Wooden Walls and Floor
- Bay view windows
- Air conditioner
- Mini Fridge
- Hot/Cold water 24/24
- Fire Alarm System
- Fire extinguishers
- Restaurant & bar
- Massage & spa (on request)
- Service 24/24
- Souvenir shop
- Meeting organization
- Tai Chi
- Cooking class
- Vietnamese, English or French Guide.
- Kayak (optional service – as complimentary for 2nd of 3 day-2 night’s tours)
- Fishing (as complimentary)
|Accommodations||Cabin size||Bed size||Check Rates|
|Superior cabin||12 m2||1 Double bed or 2 Single bed||Enter your departure date|
|Deluxe cabin||20 m2||1 Double bed & 1 extra bed for kid||Enter your departure date|