Day 01: Ha Long Bay - Bai Tu Long Bay - Vung Vieng Fishing Village
07:30 – 08:00: Make your way through the Red River Delta from Hanoi old quarter to Halong City via your transfer vehicle. Breaking time will be arranged for your best comfortable.
12:30: Your cruise will begin with a transfer from the mainland on our excursion boat which will transport you to our main vessel, Signature Cruise. Upon boarding you will be greeted by our friendly Crews and enjoy a complimentary welcome drink. After a brief introduction and safety procedures overview, you will be checked into your cabin and have some free time to relax and explore the craft.
13:15: A delicious lunch will be served in our main dining room as we slowly cruise through the magniﬁcent limestone formations which make up Halong Bay. Feast on delicious seafood and range of other delicious dishes as we make our way deeper inside Halong Bay.
15:00: Head to Vung Vieng ﬁshing village by local rowing boats or kayaks to explore the interesting daily lives of its inhabitants.
16:30: Back onboard Signature Cruise Halong Bay’s main craft we will drop anchor for our overnight stay surrounded by incredible landscape.
17:30-18:30: Happy hour with special drink menu (Buy one get another one for free).
17:30: We will conduct a Vietnamese cuisine cooking demonstration and invites you all to participate in the preparation of these mouth-watering delights.
19:15: Your dinner this evening will be served in our main dinner.
20:45 – 00:00: Evenings are beautiful on Halong Bay, and just because the sun goes down doesn’t mean the night is over. Take advantage of our onboard facilities or just relax to your heart’s content. Relax at our fully stocked bar with an assortment of local and international favorites. Try your luck at night squid ﬁshing, watch a documentary ﬁlm or simply relax on our roof top deck.
Day 02: Halong Bay- Cong Dam
06:30: Early birds are welcome to attend sunrise Tai Chi on our upper deck and it’s an excellent way to get your energy levels up for today’s adventures. You will be fascinated by the exquisiteness of Halong Bay in the early hours as you enjoy a coffee, tea.
08:00: Enjoy a buffet breakfast with best local coffee brand and freshly fruit juices.
09:00: Next we board our Signature Day Boat to head to Cong Dam Area, best known for its crystal clear sandy beaches. Enjoy kayaking, swimming or just relax on a stunning secluded beach.
12:00: Have lunch with Signature set menu on our day boat.
15:30: Back on board Signature Cruise, take some time to freshen up, take a nap or just relax at your leisure as we cruise to our overnight area. Witness one of the most brilliant sunsets you will ever see.
17:30-18:30: Bar opens for Happy Hour “Buy one get one free “.
17:30: Enjoy cooking demonstration to discover our Vietnamese cuisine of traditional spring rolls.
19:15: A special dinner will be served offering you outstanding food and quality service.
20:45 – 00:00: This evening is yours to enjoy whatever you please. Tonight we will hold a movie night with a selection of ﬁlms available. We also have a selection of board games for your entertainment. Our bar is always open and is an ideal place to meet new people and share stories about your adventures
Day 03: Thien Canh Son Cave - Bai Tu Long Bay - Ha noi
06:30: The best time to observe Halong Bay is in the early morning and we suggest that if you didn’t get to witness it yesterday that now is your last chance. Tai Chi will be conducted again today on our upper deck and is a terriﬁc way to feel as one with the peaceful surroundings.
07:30: Light breakfast will be served this morning.
07:30-08:30: Enjoy the last stage of your trip in Thien Canh Son cave and islets, which is a wild and mysterious beauty in the middle of the World Heritage.
09:30: Check out of your cabin and enjoy the last stage of your trip with a delicious brunch as we continue to cruise back towards harbor through scenery.
11:15: After a ﬁnal farewell from our staff, you will be transported back to Halong City wharf via our Tender for your transfer back to Hanoi. We trust you had a pleasant journey on Signature Cruise Halong Bay and hope to have the pleasure of your company with us again.
12:00 – 12:30: Get on shuttle mini bus and get back to Hanoi.
|INCLUSIONS||EXCLUSIONS||THINGS TO BRING|
Signature Halong is 5-star cruise with luxurious services and amenities. Operated the 2-day and 3-day itinerary visit Ha Long Bay, Lan Ha Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay. The cruise was designed in modern architecture harmoniously combined with traditional Asian style. Halong Signature Cruise has total 12 spacious rooms fully equipped with high standard facility. All the rooms have a private balcony so guests can enjoy the panoramic beauty of Ha Long. Upstairs is a restaurant bar with an open space where guests will enjoy a drink while contemplating the natural landscape of Halong Bay. Signature cruise’s restaurant may serve both Asian and European various menus , refined by top the chefs will make visitors get a perfect meal. On the cruise there are also a full range of spa services, massage professional, sure we will give you a tour of the bay and enjoyable resort with Signature Halong Cruise.
- Signature cruise is quickly becoming one of the best choices for Sea tourism industry in general and the Gulf of Tonkin Halong Bay in particular. We are proud to be one of the largest and mordernest cruise ships in the bay, stay with Signature Cruise visitors can rest and relax in the suites with spacious, comfortable and convenient as much possible. The main concern of us on every journey is the safety of passengers and the threat of pollution to the surrounding environment.
- Signature cruise is committed to bring you the most amazing experience beyond expectation.
- The downstairs has an area of 290 m2 which includes entrance to the reception area and the ship. There were 6 rooms with two double suites (19.5 m2 area of the room / bathroom 5 m2) and 4 double suites (26 m2 room area / bathroom 5 m2).
- On the first floor also includes a separate room of the crew, captain and manager.
- Includes 6 rooms, all rooms have a balcony or terrace, floor area is 270m2 . Room on the 2nd floor including balcony (28m2 room area / bathroom 5 m2), Elite family room has a private terrace (45m2 area includes room / bathroom 6m2) and family room Exclusive a private terrace (32m2 room area / bathroom 6m2).
3rd Floor :
- Being on the top floor with an area of 260m2 including a restaurant which can accommodate up to 45 people. Restaurant area with 90m2 area with air conditioning and stunning views of sightseeing. The restaurant is surrounded by an outdoor balcony suites, designed for guests who just want to enjoy dining outside while they can watch the sea.
- The kitchen area was fully equipped with modern facility to serve customers in the best way. Also in the restaurants, we also have a large projection screen, so visitors can just enjoy the food, but also watch the exciting film clip about Halong Bay and its people, the country of Vietnam.
Upper floor (Sundeck)
- Located on the roof of the boat, this is the location that visitors favorite and least favorite. With ample space up to 130m2, which is where visitors with panoramic views of space around the bay
- Whether day or night, guests can sit back relax and enjoy the perfect drink to sip the best. Settle your daytime sunbathing, night watch the stars twinkling in the sky.
- Also in the morning, there will be classes Tai Chi Tai rooftop.
|Accommodations||Cabin size||Bed size||Check Rates|
|Signature Junior Suite||26 m2||Double/Twin bed||Enter your departure date|
|Signature Senior Suite||28 m2||Double bed||Enter your departure date|
|Signature Exclusive Family Suite||32 m2||1 Double + 1 Single bed||Enter your departure date|
|Signature Elite Family Suite||45 m2||02 Double beds||Enter your departure date|