DAY 1: HANOI- HALONG BAY- HALONG PARADISE CRUISE
08:00: Pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
12.00: Arrive at Tuan Chau Island
12.15: Transfer to cruise ship
12.30: Welcome Drink – cruise briefing, safety instructions, check-in cabins. Cruise and program commence
13.00 – 14.30: Serve Special Paradise Lunch on board while cruising passing by islets, Hoa Cuong fishing village. After lunch continues the exploration of Halong Bay passing by Soi Sim Beach, Coconut Three Island. Anchoring the vessels at Luon Cave area.
14.45 – 15.45: Exploring Luon Cave by growing bamboo boats with local people or kayaking by yourself.
15.45 – 17.00: The Vessels will continuous cruising in Halong bay passing by Cua Van floating Village, Tien Ong Cave, Trong Cave, Ho dong Tien. Explore Ti Top Island by swimming and climbing to the top of the island. Enjoy spa at your leisure onboard.
17:00 – 19:00: Enjoying “Happy Hour” Buy one take one on selected beverages, while the vessels are anchoring at Nha Lat area for overnight stay.
18.00 – 18.30: Enjoy cooking demonstration with Chef to discover the Vietnamese cuisine of traditional spring rolls. Learn how to toast Vietnamese way through the evening’s toast of the local rice wine.
18.30 – 19.00: Pre-dinner cocktail on sundeck serving assorted nuts and canapé.
19.30 – 22.00: Serve elegant Paradise Cruise dinner. Start dinner in Traditional Bao Dai dress and photo shoot with captain and manager on board.
21.00 – 23.00: Evening Activities – relax at leisure; enjoy Movie Night and squid Fishing or Beauty Spa services.
DAY 2: HA LONG BAY- HA LONG PARADISE CRUISE- HANOI
6.30: Tai Chi session on Sundeck.
7.00 – 7.30: Coffee & tea with assorted homemade pastries.
7.30 – 8.30: Relax or Visit Sung Sot Cave – Hiking up and down 600 steps to the magnificent limestone formations of the most beautiful and biggest cave in Halong bay.
8.30: Serve International A-la-Carte Breakfast Menu and served brunch until 9:30 am.
9.30: Check-out cabins and settle bills.
10.30 – 11:00: Arrive at Tuan Chau Island.
12.15 – 12.30: Shuttle bus pick you up back to Hanoi
16:00 – 16:30: Arrive Hanoi drop you back hotel or private location.
- Embarkation time: 12.15 am. Disembarkation time: 10.30 am
- Pick up time: 7.30 – 8.00 am. Drop off time: 16.30 pm
- Please notify us of any special dietary requirements or food allergies as soon as possible before your departure date. Non meat eaters are well catered for
- Advanced registration will be required so please provide us your passport information (name, date of birth, passport number, visa validity) prior to departure
|INCLUSIONS||EXCLUSIONS||THINGS TO BRING|
Paradise Peak is the latest masterpiece of Paradise Cruises group “, a luxury floating hotel that has redefined the boundaries of five- Star Cruises In Halong by providing a high level of luxurious services for passengers and bring most memorable experiences to them. In all aspects, Paradise Peak is the best cruise deals seems to reflect the splendor and majesty of the surrounding landscape offered by heritage sites. Paradise Peak cruise not only provides a unique travel experience Vietnam, it allows you to dream with your eyes wide open.
Lunched in January 2012, the Paradise Peak offers in total 8 stately suites for an infinite comfortable and care of. Its a 2 Junior Suite rooms, 4 Superior Suite rooms, 2 Premium Suite rooms
The Paradise Luxury Classic is the only ship in Halong Bay to offer royal banquets- don the robes of a dignitary and feast on a menu of delectable Vietnamese cuisine fit for a king.
Passing by Cua Van floating Village, Tien Ong Cave, Trong Cave, Ho dong Tien
Swimming at Titov island beach and trekking up the island for photo hunting.
- FACT SHEET
- No of Room: 8
- Length: 41,5m
- Width: 9m
- Height: 11,5m
- Outfit: Traditional Vietnamese Wooden Junk
- Capacity: 16 passengers per boat
- Number of Decks: 4 decks
SERVICES AND ACTIVITIES ON THE BOARD
- Personalies service 24/7 with honoured service during journey
- Enjoying tea and coffee, books or magazines… as homely atmosphere with a classicail library
- Feeling relax, strongger with Modern and splendy Beauty massage and fitness
- Enjoying with Youthful Bar and tasting wonderful foods in luxury restaurant
- Touching sunset, sunrise on the Sun Deck
- Daily Shuttle bus depart from Hanoi Old Quarter Area
- Private car and Helicopter on request
- English speaking guide on abroad
- Payment by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, JTB
- Butler Service
- Private Dining
- 2 wardrobes
- Ample storage space
- Flat Screen TV & DVD Player
- Coffee/Tea amenities
- En-suite bathrooms with Jacuzzi bathtub & Showers
- Eco-friendly toiletries
- Bath linen and bathrobes
- Safe box
- Life jackets
- Emergency hammer
- Fire extinguisher
- Junior suite
- Number of cabins: 02
- Cabin location: 1st Deck
- Average room size: 38m²
- Bed type: Twin combinable
- Double bed size: L200cm x W180cm
2. Superior suite
- Number of cabins: 04
- Cabin Location: 2nd and 3rd Decks
- Average room size: 40 m²
- Bed type: Double
- Double Bed Size: L 200cm x W 180cm
- Premium Suite
- Number of cabins: 02 per vessel
- Cabin Location: 2nd Deck
- Average room size: 42 m²
- Bed type: Double
- Double Bed Size: L 200cm x W 180cm
|Accommodations||Cabin size||Bed size||Check Rates|
|Deluxe Cabin||16 m2||Double or Twin bed||Enter your departure date|
|Deluxe Balcony Cabin||18 m2||Double or Twin bed||Enter your departure date|
|Paradise Suite||23 m2||Double or Twin bed||Enter your departure date|
|Terrace Suite||23 m2||Queen size bed||Enter your departure date|