Day 01: Hanoi – Tuan Chau Island - Ha Long Bay
7:45 – 8:30: Picked up at hotel by tour guide and mordant shuttle bus (optional)
12:15: Arrive at Tuan Chau Marina and relax at the Oasis Bay Lounge about 20 minutes before boarding.
12:30: Transfer to cruise by a tender. Then enjoy welcome drink followed by cruise briefing, safety instructions, and check-in cabins.
13:00 – 14:30: Enjoy a fabulous lunch on board with many delicious and tasteful foods on board while the cruise is passing by Dog islet, Fighting Cock islet (symbol of Halong Bay), Hoa Cuong fishing village, Swan islet.
Afterward, take a while to relax with a cocktail and enjoy the beauty of the bay from the sundeck. While the Oasis Bay takes you to explore the bay, passing by countless islands including Soi Sim Beach or Coconut Tree Island. Then anchor the vessels at Frog Pond area.
15:45 – 16:45: You will have an opportunity to explore the bay with the majestic scenery on kayaks or bamboo boat rowing by a local man, and swim in emerald blue water.
17:15 – 18:45: Enjoy the beautiful sunset from the sundeck with a few cocktails and tropical fruits. Then together with other guests on board, join a cooking demonstration with Oasis Bay cruise talent Chef and learn how to make “spring rolls” – one of the most famous Vietnamese cuisines. Refreshing yourself in the big hot Jacuzzi on the sundeck is also a really relaxing and enjoyable experience for guests on board.
19:00 – 19:30: Enjoy a gourmet dinner with 11 special courses among the peaceful atmosphere of the bay.
21:00 – 23:00: Free leisure activities in the evening: squid fishing, nails, and massage service, or hot Jacuzzi
Day 02: Halong Bay- Sung Sot Cave
6:30: Get up early to enjoy the fresh atmosphere in the middle of the bay. Join Taichi class among the peaceful surroundings of Halong Bay to get a strong health.
7:00 – 7:30: Coffee & tea with assorted homemade pastries, fresh juices…
7:30 – 8:30: Relax or visit Sung Sot Cave, hiking up and down 600 steps to the magnificent limestone formations of the most beautiful and biggest cave in Halong bay.
9:30: Get on a sightseeing boat to experience the special visiting that only 3D2N cruise trip on Oasis bay bring to you. On a kayak or bamboo boat rowing, you will explore yourself Dark and Light Cave. Afterward, relax or swim in the calm crystal waters at the beaches of Three-Peach island.
15: 45 – 16:00: You will be taken to visit a Pearl Farm to see how local people bring up and harvest the shiny stones. In addition, you also can buy some for you.
16: 45 – 17:00: Get back on the Oasis Bay cruise, take a hot shower and enjoy second night onboard.
Ha Long Bay- Hanoi
6:30: Start your new day by some slowly moving actions in Tai chi Enjoy Taichi Demonstration on Sundeck.
7:00 – 7:30: Enjoy breakfast with coffee & tea with assorted homemade pastries, fresh juices….
9:30: Check-out cabins then spend time on relaxing time on the sundeck and unwind with some colorful cocktails.
10:00: The Brunch will be served while Oasis Bay Cruise is cruising back to the pier.
12:30 – 12:45: Shuttle bus pick guest up at Oasis Bay lounge.
16:30 – 17:00: Arrive in Hanoi.
Beside 1 night overnight on the cruise, you can see cruises itinerary for Halong bay cruise or Oasis Bay Cruise 3 Days 2 Nights
Attention: The itinerary is subject to change due to the weather, tide level, and operating conditions without prior notice.
|INCLUSIONS||EXCLUSIONS||THINGS TO BRING|
- Inclement weather, tide levels and operating conditions at sea may force changes in cruise itinerary and schedule at any time. Kayaking and swimming excursions, in particular, may be cancelled due to rough weather.
- Cruise offers fusion cuisine: international, seafood and Vietnamese. Advise Bhaya at least one (1) week ahead of departure about any specific food preferences, dietary restrictions or food allergies.
- Port authorities insist on advance registration including full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, and passport number. At check-in a valid passport is required. Port authority may deny boarding if these conditions are not met.
- Free Wi-Fi available on terrace deck, but note that the internet signal at sea suffers frequent interruption.
Launched at the end of 2015, with 18 cabins, Oasis Bay cruise has impressed guests by its classy oriental style, modern luxurious cabins and facilities and professional services. It is unknown that the name of the cruise was inspired from the small Oasis “floating” in the Ha Long bay. With the best caring to guest, Oasis Bay cruise not only aims to bring guests a journey on Ha Long Bay but to create a unique, memorable travel experience
- Visit Halong Bay in a less touristic route and stay a long time on the bay, ALMOST 24h
- Complimentary kayaking or bamboo boat rowing
- Explore Amazing Cave – Sung Sot Cave, one of the most beautiful caves in Halong Bay
- Join Cooking Demonstration to get more understanding about Vietnamese cuisine
- Stay overnight at the quite area in the middle of the bay.
Services & Facilities
- Safety box
- Boutique Library
- Doctor on call and first-aid kits
- 24-hour security
- Conference & meeting facilities
- Tender for sightseeing
- Theme party on request
- Soundproof system, noise reduction measures
- Outdoor hot Jacuzzi
- Massage & Sauna area
- Board Games
- Complimentary wifi
- Fire Alarm System
Types of Cabin
Oasis Bay Cabin:
- Location: 3rd floor
- Number of cabins: 01
- Cabin size: 26m2
- Bed type: King size
- Private Balcony
- Location: 2nd floor
- Number of cabins: 02
- Bed type: 02 double
- Private Balcony
Deluxe Balcony Cabin:
- Location: 2nd floor
- Number of cabins: 05
- Cabin size: 18 m2
- Bed type: Double/twin/triple
- Private Balcony
- Location: 1 st floor
- Number of cabins: 10
- Cabin size: 16m2
- Bed type: Twin/Double bed
|Accommodations||Cabin size||Bed size||Check Rates|
|Deluxe Cabins||16 m2||Twin/Double bed||Enter your departure date|
|Deluxe Balcony Cabin||18 m2||Double bed/Twin bed/Triple bed||Enter your departure date|
|Suite Cabin||22 m2||2 Double bed||Enter your departure date|
|Oasis Bay Cabin||24 m2||King Size bed||Enter your departure date|