Day 01: Hanoi – Tuan Chau Island - Halong Bay
07.45 – 08.15:
- Our tour guide and the shuttle bus will pick you up at you hotel (optional) in Hanoi Old Quarter.
- On the way, you will have a chance to enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside and farmlands of the Red River delta.
Get your camera ready to take photos. Comfort break during the time from Hanoi to Halong bay, about 3 ½ hours.
12.00 – 12.30:
- Arrival at Tuan Chau Marina. Welcome, you on board. Refresh with our welcome drink and the meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing
Check into your cabin. Then spend a little time to refresh and unwind before lunch is served with many traditional and tasteful courses of Vietnamese.
Enjoy lunch in the dining room or at the outdoor dining area and mingling yourself in the amazing views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Maze cave
13.00 – 16:30:
- Arrive at Maze cave (hang Mê Cung) to explore the cave. The natural beauty of the cave and introduction of the tour guide will help you to understand how and why the cave was named a maze.
Challenge yourself to reach the peak point of the cave to have an opportunity to enjoy the breathtaking panoramic view of the bay
Return Carina, our cruise will take you to a stunning tranquilizing isolated lagoon for swimming or just simply relax on the boat with our spa service
- Heading back toward the sleeping area
17.00 – 21:30:
- Enjoy the beauty of the sunset from the sundeck with some cocktails or a cup of local wine.
- Have dinner with an authentic Vietnamese menu then reward yourself by joining a number of onboard activities, such as book reading, games, movies, and squid fishing…
Overnight at the quiet area of the bay
Day 02: Dark and Bright Cave - Pearl farm - The natural Ba Trai Dao beach
06:30 – 12: 00:
- From the early morning, join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck to get ready for a new day. Tai chi helps people to focus the mind and practicing Taichi amongst the limestone peaks and islands of Halong is the most interesting experience in your life.
- Local breakfast served then you will transfer to the smaller boat to explore Dark and Bright cave and pearl farm. Guided kayaking, swimming, a pristine natural cave lapped by the turquoise water
- Enjoy lunch served on board.
13: 30 – 16: 30:
- Discover Ba Trai Dao (three peaks islet) or sunbathe on one of the natural secluded beaches (private, wild and fresh air). You also can take kayaking, swimming or snorkeling
- Return to Carina Cruise, take time to refresh and relax
17:00 – 21:30:
- Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, enjoy our pre-dinner local wine appetizer. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset
- An authentic Vietnamese menu is served
- After dinner, reward yourself with a tasteful cocktail, or take for you one of our onboard activities: book reading, games, movies, squid fishing
Day 03: Van Gia floating village - Halong Bay - Hanoi
06:30 – 9:00:
- For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the day.
- Local breakfast is served
- Our guide will brief your information and the highlights about this fascinating floating village and its local community
- Take your option either exploring the village yourself on the kayak or comfortably capture the daily life of the fishermen on the bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
09:30 – 11: 30:
- Check out the cabins, at your leisure while our cruise taking you pass by other beautiful highlights in the bay.
- You will join with our short class of Cooking demonstration, how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served.
- Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell.
- Transfer to minibus or private and return to Hanoi.
- Arrival back at your hotel approximately 16:30. End of the 3 days 2-night cruise on Carina Cruise.
Attention: The itinerary is subject to change due to the weather, tide level, and operating conditions without prior notice.
|INCLUSIONS||EXCLUSIONS||THINGS TO BRING|
Different from most cruises in Ha Long Bay, Carina Cruise assistances from being one of the most intimate junks. Featuring 9 luxurious en-suite cabins, Carina Cruise caters for small groups, couples, and individuals. The cosy atmosphere will offer guest the extremely personalized services in comparison with other cruises in Ha Long bay. The size of the cruise gives us access to other parts of the Bay which are less touristy and help you to feel you are not in a tourist trap constantly surrounded by loads of other junks.
With 9 luxurious en-suite cabins, tastefully designed mixing the traditional with modern and fully equipped with air conditioning, full bathroom amenities, in-house phone, Carina Cruise will bring guest a very relaxing stay in peace and luxury.
- Explore Maze Cave – one of the most beautiful destinations of Halong Bay
- Complimentary kayaking at the crystal and blue water of the bay
- Van Gia Fishing Village visiting to discover the culture of Halong Bay locality
- The cooking class provides guests a memorable experience with understanding about Vietnamese traditional food.
- Internal telephone system
- Life jackets
- Fire extinguishers
- Fire alarm system
- First Aid facilities
- Cruise Manager and front of house team = 2
- F&B team =4
- Housekeeping team =2
- Guide =1
Cabins and cabin facilities:
- 9 luxurious en-suite cabins
- 5 cabins lower deck
- 4 cabins middle desk
- * all cabins have windows with panoramic bay views
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Complimentary bottles of mineral water
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- En-suite luxury bathroom with shower cubicle
- Full bathroom amenities
- Electric shaver outlet (220 voltage)
- Fully stocked mini bar
- Safety deposit box
- In house phone (internal calls only)
|Accommodations||Cabin size||Bed size||Check Rates|
|Deluxe Cabin||16 m2||Double/twin bed||Enter your departure date|
|Deluxe Premium Cabin||18 m2||Double/twin bed||Enter your departure date|