Day 01: Hanoi – Tuan Chau Island - Halong Bay
07.45 – 08.15:
- Our guide will meet you at your hotel at Hanoi Old Quarter (optional) to start your trip to Halong Bay on a Halong 4 star cruise – Carina Cruise. The time from Hanoi to Halong bay is approximately 3 ½ hours.
12.00 – 12.30:
- Arrive at Tuan Chau marina. Welcome aboard the cruise and refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing
- Check into your cabin. It’s time to refresh and unwind in your cabin or on sundeck of Carina Cruise.
- Set sail as lunch is served in the dining room or at the outdoor dining area. It’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Maze cave.
13.00 – 16.30:
- Arrive at Maze cave (hang Mê Cung), explore the cave and widen your knowledge of Halong Bay by finding out how the cave was named a maze.
- Spend time to climb up to the top of the cave for a breath taking amazing view of Halong bay
- Return to the boat, our cruise will take you to a spectacular relaxing isolated lagoon for swimming or relaxing on the boat and mingle in the charming seascape.
- Heading back toward the sleeping area
17.00 – 21.00:
- Summit on the sundeck and enjoy the sunset with our pre-dinner local wine appetizer. It’s an ideal time to make friends and share your traveling experience together.
- Enjoy the authentic Vietnamese dinner and then reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, or take for you one of our onboard activities: book reading, games, movies, and squid fishing…
Day 02: Van Gia Village - Halong Bay - Hanoi
- For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the day.
- Local breakfast is served
- Our guide will brief your information and the highlights about this fascinating floating village and its local community
- Take your option either exploring the village yourself on the kayak or comfortably capture the daily life of the fishermen on the bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
- Check out the cabins, at your leisure while our cruise taking you pass by other beautiful highlights in the bay.
- You will join with our short class of Cooking demonstration, how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served.
12.00 – 16.30:
- Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell.
- Transfer to minibus or private and return to Hanoi.
- Arrival back at your hotel approximately 16:30. End of the trip to Halong Bay on one of the best cruise in Halong Bay.
Attention: The itinerary is subject to change due to the weather, tide level, and operating conditions without prior notice.
|INCLUSIONS||EXCLUSIONS||THINGS TO BRING|
Different from most cruises in Ha Long Bay, Carina Cruise assistances from being one of the most intimate junks. Featuring 9 luxurious en-suite cabins, Carina Cruise caters for small groups, couples, and individuals. The cosy atmosphere will offer guest the extremely personalized services in comparison with other cruises in Ha Long bay. The size of the cruise gives us access to other parts of the Bay which are less touristy and help you to feel you are not in a tourist trap constantly surrounded by loads of other junks.
With 9 luxurious en-suite cabins, tastefully designed mixing the traditional with modern and fully equipped with air conditioning, full bathroom amenities, in-house phone, Carina Cruise will bring guest a very relaxing stay in peace and luxury.
- Explore Maze Cave – one of the most beautiful destinations of Halong Bay
- Complimentary kayaking at the crystal and blue water of the bay
- Van Gia Fishing Village visiting to discover the culture of Halong Bay locality
- The cooking class provides guests a memorable experience with understanding about Vietnamese traditional food.
- Internal telephone system
- Life jackets
- Fire extinguishers
- Fire alarm system
- First Aid facilities
- Cruise Manager and front of house team = 2
- F&B team =4
- Housekeeping team =2
- Guide =1
Cabins and cabin facilities:
- 9 luxurious en-suite cabins
- 5 cabins lower deck
- 4 cabins middle desk
- * all cabins have windows with panoramic bay views
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Complimentary bottles of mineral water
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- En-suite luxury bathroom with shower cubicle
- Full bathroom amenities
- Electric shaver outlet (220 voltage)
- Fully stocked mini bar
- Safety deposit box
- In house phone (internal calls only)
|Accommodations||Cabin size||Bed size||Check Rates|
|Deluxe Cabin||16 m2||Double/twin bed||Enter your departure date|
|Deluxe Premium Cabin||18 m2||Double/twin bed||Enter your departure date|