Day 01: Hanoi – Bai Tu Long Bay
08:00 – 08:30: Tour guide pick-up at your hotel lobby and start the 3,5-hour drive to Hong Gai Tourist Wharf, check in Oriental Sails JSC’s private waiting hall
12:30 – 13:00: Embark on Calypso Cruise followed by a cruise safety briefing of the captain.
13:00 – 15:30: Enjoy a delectable lunch while Calypso Cruiser cruises further along the limestone islands of Bai Tu Long Bay.
15:30 – 16:30: You are free to choose one of the below options:
- Option 1: Fishing village exploring: Those are interested in local daily life: Take a bamboo rowing boat trip (around 45 minutes) around Vung Vieng fishing village – one of the largest fishing villages in Halong Bay to see the local fishermen daily life. The village is set in a closed lagoon, surrounded by mountains, excellent settings for photos hunter.
- Option 2: Beach and kayaking: For those who like some water activities and beach. The tender shall take you to Ban Chan beach, where you can enjoy yourself on the beach, swimming for playing beach volley balls …, or try your rowing skill by a route of kayaking among the magnificent scenery of Halong Bay.
16:30 – 17:30: Return to Calypso Cruiser for refreshment before the sunset.
17:30 –19:00: Enjoy the Happy Hour at the bar and on the sun deck and take part in our cooking class with Calypso Cruise Chef
19:00: Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, night squid fishing or just laze around. Singing and dancing activities are available till 22h00.
22:00: Overnight on board at Cong Do Area
Day 02: Bai Tu Long Bay- Hanoi
06:30 – 07:00: Start your day with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck.
07:00 – 09:00: Catch morning view of seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee, have breakfast while cruising toward Thien Canh Son Cave
09:00 – 09:30: Visit Thien Canh Son Cave – the medium size and less visited caves in Bai Tu Long Bay
09:30 – 10:00: Check-out room. Luggage can be delivered to the reception area.
10:00 – 11:00: Head back to the Harbor. Have early lunch on board.
Disembark Calypso Cruise at around 12h00.
12:00 – 16:30: Transfer back to Hanoi old Quarter and trip finishes at the hotel around 16h30
Attention: The itinerary is subject to change due to the weather, tide level, and operating conditions without prior notice.
|INCLUSIONS||EXCLUSIONS||THINGS TO BRING|
Calypso Cruise with 12 deluxe cabins was born in 2010. Calypso is evaluated very high through a stable quantity of customers, exquisite, and luxury design, cuisine as well as professional , well-trained staff which is quite fit with deluxe customers. In order to let visitors explore the magnificent beauty of Ha Long Bay. Visitors will experience the natural wonders of Halong Bay by kayaking, fishing, dining on the cozy restaurant while cruising among the thousands of limestone islands rising from the sea. You might have a chance to communicate with local people and discover their traditional culture as well as the daily routines in the fishing village
- Longer journey through both Halong Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay Area,
- Exploring Fishing village and fisherman daily life and try water sports activities ( Kayaking, Swimming..)
- Cave visiting with : Dark and Light cave kayaking, Thien Canh Son cave,…
- Launched : 2009
- No of Room: 8
- Length: 33 m
- Width: 8 m
- Height: 9 m
- Outfit: Wooden Junk
- Capacity:24 passengers per boat
- Cabin size: 12.5 m2
- Bed size: 160cm * 200cm
- Max person: 2
- Complimentary Drinking Water
- Flower & fruit basket
- Individual controller air-conditioning
|Accommodations||Cabin size||Bed size||Check Rates|
|Deluxe Cabin||12,5 m2||1 Double bed or 2 Single bed||Enter your departure date|