Day 01: Hanoi – Ha Long Bay (L,D)
08:00: Our bus picks you up from your hotel in Hanoi old quarter to Ha Long Bay.
12: 00: Arrive at Bhaya Cafe at Tuan Chau Island.
12: 45: Welcome to Bhaya Cruise, using welcome drinks and a quick briefing on the itinerary and safety information the guest need to know by Cruise Manager.
13:00: Enjoy delicious buffet lunch as the boat cruises towards South East Halong Bay, passing by Fighting-cock islet, Finger islet…etc.
15:00: Bhaya Cruise head to Cua Van fishing village by local bamboo rowing boat or kayaking for an hour.
16: 00: Optional onboard activities such as traditional massage, sunbathing etc.
17: 00: Happy Hour on board “Buy one get one free”.
17:30: It’s time for traditional Vietnamese cooking demonstration on the sundeck (or in the restaurant).
19:00: Dinner will be served with Vietnamese food in the restaurant (set menu for dinner)
21:00: Watching a movie in the restaurant or join some board games and squid fishing, or relaxing at the bar (free time)
Day 02: Ha Long Bay- Lan Ha Bay (B,L)
06:15: Start the day with tai chi lesson on the sundeck.
07:00: Breakfast on board with complimentary tea and coffee, cruising through the bay passing a lot of beautiful island in Lan Ha bay.
09.00: Visiting Ho Ba Ham (Ba Ham Lake) area by kayaking .
10:30: Return to the cruise for relaxing.
12:00: Enjoy lunch on the boat with Vietnamese traditional food.
14:30: Visit Sung Sot Cave “Surprise cave” –the most beautiful and biggest cave in the Halong Bay.
16:00: Swimming at the sandy beach and emerald or hiking up to the top of Titop island.
17:00: Back to the boat for relaxation. Happy Hour time “Buy one, get one free”.
18: 00: Traditional food cooking demonstration and caving flower guiding on the sundeck .
19:00: Dinner will be served with Vietnamese food in the restaurant (set menu for dinner).
21:00: More free time to be spent watching movies in the restaurant, squid fishing at the reception,
Ha Long Bay- Hanoi
07:15: In the early morning start for a Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck.
07:00: Breakfast will be served in the dining room.
07:45: Enjoy your experience with rowing boat in Hang Luon “Luon Cave”
09:00: Return to cruise, check-out time.
09:30: Brunch will be served while the cruise head back to Halong Bay harbor.
10: 30: Disembark to Tuan Chau Marina and depart for Hanoi
15:00: Return to Hanoi, drop you back hotel or private location.
Beside 1 night overnight on the cruise, you can see cruises itinerary for Bhaya Cruise 2 Days 1 Night
|INCLUSIONS||EXCLUSIONS||THINGS TO BRING|
- Inclement weather, tide levels and operating conditions at sea may force changes in cruise itinerary and schedule at any time. Kayaking and swimming excursions, in particular, may be cancelled due to rough weather.
- Cruise offers fusion cuisine: international, seafood and Vietnamese. Advise Bhaya at least one (1) week ahead of departure about any specific food preferences, dietary restrictions or food allergies.
- Port authorities insist on advance registration including full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, and passport number. At check-in a valid passport is required. Port authority may deny boarding if these conditions are not met.
- Free Wi-Fi available on terrace deck, but note that the internet signal at sea suffers frequent interruption.
- Bhaya Cruise through the thousands of limestone islands in Halong Bay.
- The cabins with large windows and en-suite bathrooms.
- Visiting one of the most authentic floating fishing village in Halong Bay, Cua Van fishing village.
- Visit one of the most beautiful and biggest cave in Halong Bay, Sung Sot (Surprise) Cave
- Joining cooking demonstration with Vietnamese Cuisine, Tai Chi lesson
- Complimentary tea and coffee offered throughout 2 days 1 night on Bhaya Cruise.
Bhaya Classic I, II, III – each offers 20 luxury Cabins and Suites accommodating a maximum 40 passengers and featuring 2 Accommodation Decks, 1 Lounge Deck with Dining Room and Bar, 1 Sundeck, 18 Deluxe Cabins, 2 Royal Suites, 1 Massage and Spa Area, and 1 Boutique Library.
- Bhaya Classic I : Launching July 2007
- Bhaya Classic II: Launching November 2008
- Bhaya Classic III: Launching June 2009
- Latest Renovation : October 2015
Facts and Figures
Length Width Depth Engines
Bhaya Classic I :
- Length: 36.00 m
- Width: 8.10 m
- Depth: 9.56 m
- Engines : Yamaha 320 HP
Bhaya Classic II:
- Length: 55 m
- Width: 66 m
- Depth: 00 m
- Engines : Yamaha 320 HP
Bhaya Classic III:
- Length: 00 m
- Width: 81 m
- Depth: 50 m
- Engines : Yamaha 320 HP
- Deluxe room comprises 2 twin beds which can be convertible into Double Bed with 12.5 square meters area, luxurious pillows and cotton border blanket. All room were fully furnished as a five star hotel’s room, 2 ways air-conditioner, mini-bar, fan, private bathroom. Each of this room has large window with panoramic view.
Terrace Suites Cabin:
- Terrace Suites is premier room with 16.5 square meters area, located on in front of cruise. It is fully furnished the same Deluxe Room’s equipment’s. However, Sofa bed and private bathtub, bonus with a basket of fresh fruit, A bottle of champagne are extra complement.Each of room has private balcony with the front view where guest can have a panoramic view of Halong Bay.
The Sundeck , Bar and Spa:
- With comfortable lounge chairs, Bhaya Sundeck is the perfect place to put your back down and relax. Offering an impressive variety of cocktails in a comfortable and cozy atmosphere, the Topside Bar is a delightful place to see the sunset.
- Beauty Spa and Massage at the upper deck was set a new standard for spa through its unique combination of water elements, natural tones, and traditional Vietnamese style.
- Snorkeling, swimming, and kayaking in the crystal clear turquoise waters of Halong Bay have favored activities for the energetic while morning Tai Chi on the sundeck offers a more meditative and uplifting start for the more contemplative.
- Excursions tour, adventure outings, cooking demonstrations and theme cruises are also available by prior arrangement..
- You will never regret if choosing Bhaya Cruises for your trip to Halong Bay. Bhaya Cruises’ professional and attentive staffs will take care any of your needs while our experienced chefs will indulge you with healthy and delicious food of Vietnamese, Western, or even Indian cuisine. Using only organic fresh ingredients, our chefs will serve with traditional Indian food, like Indian curry, and Indian stir fried rice. Nothing will be compared when you are both travelling and can try a variety of food from many countries in the world and enjoy stunning views of the Heritage Site.
|Accommodations||Cabin size||Bed size||Check Rates|
|Bhaya Deluxe Cabin||12.5 m2||Twin bed or Double bed||Enter your departure date|
Bhaya Premium Balcony
|20 m2||Twin bed or Double bed||Enter your departure date|
Bhaya Royal Suite
|16.5 m2||King Size bed||Enter your departure date|