Day 01: Hanoi – Tuan Chau Island - Halong Bay
07.45 – 08.15 approx:
- Our guide will meet you at your hotel. The shuttle bus or private car pick up
- Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands, and Red River delta
- Get your camera ready to take photos. Comfort break. The time from Hanoi old quarter to Halong bay is approximately 3 ½ hours.
12 – 12.30 approx:
- Arriving Tuan Chau marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing
- Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
- Set sail as lunch is served
- Join us for a typical local lunch in the dining room or at the outdoor dining area. Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Maze cave
- Arrive at the Amazing cave ( Hang Sửng Sốt), explore the cave and find out how the cave was named Amazing.
- Reach to the peak point of the cave for a breathtaking panoramic view of the bay
- Back to the boat, our Aclass Stellar Cruise will take you to a stunning tranquilizing isolated lagoon for swimming or just simply relax on the boat with our spa service and mingle in the picturesque seascape.
- Heading back toward the sleeping area
- Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, enjoy our pre-dinner local wine appetizer. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset
- An authentic Vietnamese menu is served
- After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, or take for you one of our onboard activities: book reading, games, movies, and squid fishing…
Day 02: Halong Bay - Hanoi
06:30: For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the day.
07:00 – 08:00: Local breakfast is served.
- Our guide will brief you information and the highlights about this fascinating floating village and its local community
- Take your option either exploring the village yourself on the kayak or comfortably capture the daily life of the fishermen on the bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
09:00: Check out the cabins, at your leisure while our cruise taking you pass by other beautiful highlights in the bay.
10:00: You will join with our short class of Cooking demonstration, how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served.
- Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell.
- Transfer to minibus or private and return to Hanoi.
- Arrival back at your hotel approximately 16:30.
Attention: The itinerary is subject to change due to the weather, tide level, and operating conditions without prior notice.
|INCLUSIONS||EXCLUSIONS||THINGS TO BRING|
- Unique journey to the less tourist site, enchanted scenery.
- Sung Sot cave is one of the most attractive place with trekking and swimming activities.
- Van Gia village discover by Kayaking
- Various on boat activities :night squid fishing, happy hour , cooking demonstration, morning Tai chi practice.
- Launched: 2015
- Decks: 3 decks and 1 sundeck
- Number of cabin: 21
- Dinning room: 48 passengers
Feature of cabins
- Quantity : 17 cabins
- Bed type : Double or twin
- Location : first deck and second deck
- Quantity : 2
- Bed type : Double or twin
- Location : First deck
- Honeymoon cabin:
- Quantity : 2 cabins
- Location : in front of the second deck with small private balcony.
Facilities and services
- 24-hour Security
- Led TV
- Welcome drink
- Control air conditioning
- Luxury bathroom
- Boutique Library
- Rowing boat
- Safety box at reception
- Tender for sightseeing
- Theme Cruise
- Baby cot for infant is available
- Various type of drink and spirit served
- Beauty and massage room
- Mini bar
- Transport airport
- Life jackets
Activity on aboard
- BBQ Dinner
- Cooking classes where you can try your cooking skill and learn about Vietnamese traditional food.
- Fishing at night
- Kayaking surrounding a Bay
- Movie nights
- Spa & Massage, you feeling more comfortable and relax
- Tai Chi in the Sun Deck in the morning
- Wooden games
|Accommodations||Cabin size||Bed size||Check Rates|
|Deluxe Cabins||Twin/Double bed||Enter your departure date|
|Premium Cabin||Twin/Double bed||Enter your departure date|
|Honeymoon Suite||Twin/Double bed||Enter your departure date|